Basic ingredients, bold flavours. This side dish is a great accompaniment for any strong flavoured main.
- Boil the new potatoes until slightly undercooked in well salted water.
- Drain and set aside to cool completely.
- In a large frying pan over a medium high heat, add the olive oil, chorizo and onions. Fry for a couple of minutes until the chorizo starts to release some of its oil.
- Add the potatoes, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Sauté for about 10 minutes until the potatoes become golden stirring gently and often. Regulate the heat to ensure the garlic doesn't burn.
- Serve with chopped rosemary over the top.
- Waxy New Potatoes
- 700 g, halved lengthways
- 200 g, diagonally sliced
- 3 large cloves (22 g), sliced 1 mm thick
- 2 medium, roughly sliced
- 4 sprigs leaves (2 tbsp), leaves only
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp