Lemon Sole pan fried with Butter, Lemon and Garlic. Slightly unimaginative but great for a mid-week dish.
- Prepare the lemon - zest and juice it.
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat (not too hot). When up to temperature add the butter and salt. Wait until the butter goes quiet.
- Place the lemon sole skin side down into the pan and scatter the garlic around the fish. Fry for roughly 3 minutes each side until the internal temperature reaches 62°c.
- When cooked, place the lemon sole onto a serving plate. Quickly raise the heat of the pan to high and add the lemon juice and zest. Cook down the lemon juice
- Serve with the butter spooned over the top, and a good handful of chopped parsley.
- Lemon Sole
- 2 fillets (300 g)
- 50 g
- 1 large clove, sliced thin
- Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice
- from 1 lemon
- small handful
- Sea Salt
- small pinch