Transform green beans with this Chinese style side dish. Toasted garlic and gentle chilli heat liven up this simple veg.
- Place a wok on a high heat. When up to temperature, add the peanut oil and wait until almost smoking.
- Add the green beans and stir fry for 2 minutes until they just begin to brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic and chilli.
- Stir fry until the garlic begins to brown slightly, as soon as it does add the oyster sauce and salt.
- Continue to cook for about a minute to allow the sauce to thicken up slightly.
- De-seed the chilli if you're looking for less heat.
- Green Beans
- 200 g
- Peanut Oil
- 1 tbsp
- 3 large cloves, sliced thin
- Red Chilli
- 1 large, sliced thin diagonally
- Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp
- small pinch